Weather in Texas can be unpredictable, but that doesn't mean you can't be prepared! Here is a list of a few things you can do to adjust to the forecasted dropping temperatures.
1. Cover any plants you want to protect from freezing.
2. Leave faucets dripping to keep your pipes from busting.
3. Disconnect hoses and cover any outdoor hose bibs.
4. If you plan to use a fireplace make sure you have enough wood to last you for a few days.
5. Limit travel if roads are iced over.
6. And don’t forget to bring in your pets!
To stay informed, check your local weather station often for updates and more tips.
Unexpected weather and events can cause stress, but knowing your coverage options can help. Our agency is here to assist with your insurance needs and questions. Stop by or give us a call today!
The team at Hutto & Dalchau Insurance Agency help with auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, renters insurance and umbrella insurance as well as business, commercial liability, contractor, commercial auto and surety bonds in the Hill Country area. For more information and to learn about our agency visit our website at www.huttoins.com